Friday, April 8, 2016

Allow me to introduce myself

Hey Ya'll!
 
My name is Katelyn and this is a blog I'm creating for one of my college classes! The class is about social media, how to move and grove with the changes and challenges the internet and social media brings us. We're also learning how to positively use social media, and how to use different platforms of social media as well.
 
A goal of mine is to create a fashion and lifestyle blog, stay tuned for that! For now though, I need a starting platform where I can focus of creating myself as a writer and just gain some experience in the world of blogging and entertaining a crowd of people I don't know!
 
So strap in and let me know what ya'll think in the comments!

xo Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katelyn,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog and viewing your steps in how to create great images for Instagram. I have never used this social media app, but my daughter tells me it's a must have! So, you have given me my first lesson, however I will have to look for an app that works on Samsung.

    I can't wait to see what you come up with for your fashion and lifestyle blog. I am going to create a blog for my video game collection/hobby. My son and I have a lot of fun collecting, trading and talking video game! In my web class, I am creating a website as well.

    This is going to be fun!

    JoAnne

    JoAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best in blogging as a career, it sounds interesting and you seem to have a passion for it, which is the most important thing to have in any job, as they say; "do what you love and love what you do".

    ReplyDelete